If we can't explain it simply, we don't understand it well enough to help you
We work with customers to understand their IT requirements and then help them to implement the correct solutions
We sell only our time, backed up by years of experience, to make IT work for your business. Whether it’s a full IT review and strategy, help with a specific project or simply filling a gap in your knowledge we are here to help.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Get in touch to see how we can help.
For any questions or enquiries please feel free to get in touch at any time. Providing a good service is about being available and flexible.
Or send us a message below…
- Do you need to appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO)? March 3, 2020 - How do you know if you should appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO)? Many organisations are unsure about whether they… Read More
- How do you demonstrate accountability under the GDPR? October 29, 2018 - We are often asked what the key differences are between the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and the old… Read More
- Business Continuity – it’s all about objectives October 28, 2018 - Business Continuity is often left to left to the IT department to initiate. A few new backup tapes and extra… Read More
- So just how do you keep IT simple? October 14, 2018 - How do you ensure that the most complicated systems, the most technically advanced products and the most diverse projects are… Read More
- Is your backup going to let you down? October 11, 2018 - The importance of good backups is drilled into IT staff and nominated individuals (usually in the finance department) daily but… Read More